Monday, April 30, 2012

Colorful Soda Pop Gift Idea

I love Jones Soda Company products.  They have many different flavors of soda pop and are so colorful.  I also love how they have real photos on their labels that people have taken and sent in to have used on the pop bottles.  Another thing I love about these bottles is that under each cap is a little message - words of wisdom, words of encouragment, or a fortune.  Super fun!

The variety of bright colors that these pops come in inspired me to get crafty!



I purchased 6 different types of the pop in different colors. I tied colorful ribbon around the top of each bottle.  Every bottle had a different kind of ribbon.

I then used colorful scrapbook paper to cover a cardboard 6-pack carrier on all sides.


I love the paper I used.  The circles on one of the papers reminds me of bubbles in the soda pop and the paper is so colorful like the bottles of pop. 

I also added some embellishments to the front of the carrier along with a sparkly blue sticker that reads "celebrate."



Look how pretty it turned out.  This would make a fun end-of-the-school year gift for a day care provider or teacher.  It is inexpensive and eye-catching.  It would also be a fun gift for a child to take to a friend's birthday party.  I also thought they'd make adorable centerpieces for a party - just tie helium balloons (in different colors) to the handle and set the carrier in the middle of a table.  The balloons will look like colorful bubbles like in the soda pop and on the paper!



4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! That is so fun! Thanks for sharing this as well at Thursday's Temptation.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think its good choice sharing colorful soda as gifts.

    ReplyDelete