This week marks the 1 year anniversary of Sister-Dipity. My first blog post was about my daughter and was entitled My Sweet Claire Elizabeth. It was posted on January 4th, 2012.
That post was the first of 266 posts that followed throughout the year. I thought I'd share some interesting Sister-Dipity statistics with you from the first year:
- As of today, there are 46,711 pageviews (that means visits to the blog! Woo Hoo!!)
- There are 169 followers.
- There are have been 33 recipes posted.
- There are have been 35 craft projects posted. (For moms and/or kids!)
- There have been 20 party themes with ideas and resources posted.
- The most popular blog post has been Tulle & Ribbon Wreath Tutorial with 3021 page visits! Wow!
- The second most popular blog post has been Teacher Gifts with 1335 page visits!
- January & October had the most blog posts
- August & December had the least blog posts (Super busy months with my family and vacation time without our regular routine - throws things off for me!)
- There are have been 9 giveaways this first year. Below are the shops that sponsored the giveaways...
-The Rusty Owl
-Kinley Kollection Pillowcase Dresses
-Hidden In My HeArt
-Heather Brey - Thirty-One
-Miss Meliss Boutique
Many thanks to these amazing, talented generous women who have sponsored these giveaways!
I appreciate it VERY much! If you haven't visited their shops before,
click on their names to be linked to their sites!
I have learned a lot with this project during the past year. I have learned to take risks. If you don't take risks, you'll never know what might have been. I have learned so much more about computers and technology and photo editing. I am still learning, that's for sure! I have learned that tulle and ribbon projects get a lot of attention! Ha! And because of my blog, I have met so many new people with whom I communicate via Internet quite regularly. I hope someday to meet these friends - even the ones who live on the other side of the country! :)
Many thanks to all of you readers/followers for your involvement, your ideas, your words of encouragement and support! I have SO enjoyed doing this!
And soooo....just for you, my faithful readers, I have a surprise!!!
Later this week I will be posting an AMAZING giveaway - the best yet! This giveaway will have 1 winner winning a prize package worth over $200! The giveaway includes gifts from the following sponsors...
...and some gifts from me!
You do not want to miss this!!!